Purchasing electronic parts can be very tricky at times and unduly expensive too. In some cases it becomes easier to buy new electronic appliances as opposed to buying parts of the same appliance as the cost is almost 90% of the cost of a new appliance. In addition, most electronic parts that people buy end up being non genuine, of poor quality and in the end they malfunction or destroy the entire appliance. This has put many under a great fear of buying electronic parts to the extent of not buying at all.
Features of Good Electronic Parts:
1. They suit the original parts in description, size, and electron capacity and in most cases color.
2. They come equipped with screws, nuts, bolts or any other relevant accessories required to affix them to the appliance.
3. They are often recommended by the appliance manufacturing company.
4. They are accompanied with instructions on their use and how to affix them.
5. They have a pictorial representation on how they fit and work in the appliance in question.
6. Most of them are manufactured by the same company that manufactures the appliance in question.
How to Identify Genuine Electronic Parts:
1. Genuine electronic parts come with a guarantee or money back warrantee. This implies that the manufacturers of the said parts are assuring you that the parts have been tried, tested and proven to be efficient and are therefore ready to take back and replace any that malfunctions, replace it with a new one or refund you. As a consumer you must bear in mind the refund and return policy, the term of the warranty period, who to contact to claim you warranty, parts and repair problems covered by the warranty and whether it covers consequential damages.
2. Genuine electronic parts dealers offer after sale services. The dealers of the electronic parts should be able to offer services such as transportation and installing as an assurance that their parts are genuine. You should also be able to contact them later for any clarifications as well as complaint.